Therapy Dog Doc
Doc has been my companion/therapy dog for almost 7 years now. We love visiting veterans, children, and the elderly. Doc absolutely loves everyone! He’s very smart, likes swimming, loves to play with children. He’s my hero!
Registration Number: 796
Experience: 50-100 Visits.
- My Dog Obeys The "Sit" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Stay" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Down" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Come" Command
- My Dog Obeys A "Off" Command
- My Dog Obeys A "Don't Touch" Command
- My Dog Obeys A Controlled "Walk/Heel" Command
Availability: Available Most Days
Visit Fee: I Accept Voluntary Donations
- Donations Accepted Via Cash Or Check At Time Of Visit
Doc's OwnerKimberly Coble
My name is Kimberly. I’m 57 years old. Our current situation with COVID-19 does have me concerned. It’s been really difficult not being able to get out. I crochet a lot. I can make anything. I’ve been crocheting for 50 years. I’m very people oriented and love being with Doc.