Therapy Dog Kenya
Kenya is a Standard Poodle who has a compassionate temperament. He is calm in the hospital environment and is always ready to meet new friends. He is well mannered Nd well trained in obedience. He loves going to work, wherever that might be.
Registration Number: 1707
Breed: Standard Poodle
Experience: 20-50 Visits.
- My Dog Obeys The "Sit" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Stay" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Down" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Come" Command
- My Dog Obeys A "Off" Command
- My Dog Obeys A "Don't Touch" Command
- My Dog Obeys A Controlled "Walk/Heel" Command
Availability: Available Most Days
Visit Fee: I Accept Voluntary Donations
- Donations Accepted Via My PayPal Account Or Major Credit Cards
Kenya's OwnerElizabeth Coleman MD
I am excited to be able to serve my community with my dog, Kenya who has been functioning as a therapy dog for several years, visiting long term care facilities. I am a retired physician and Kenya also provided comfort to my patients in the office. I enjoy him and like to share this pleasure with those away from home, facing illness or other difficult situations.