Therapy Dog Marley
I started fostering Marley in January 2019 and after 4 months I adopted her for my own. She is such a cuddle bug and followes me everywhere I go. If I bring her to my Parents house she runs right to them and lays down up against them and falls asleep. She very rarely barks. Sleeps under the blanket with me at night. When I am sad she senses it immediately and is right on my lap staring at me, like she understands. I have 2 cats that she never barks at or bother with. When she outside with me she never runs away from me. Does her business and stands by me waiting to go back in. Never an accident in the house.
Registration Number: 988
Experience: In Training (Less Than 10 Visits)
- My Dog Obeys The "Sit" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Stay" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Down" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Come" Command
- My Dog Obeys A "Off" Command
- My Dog Obeys A "Don't Touch" Command
- My Dog Obeys A Controlled "Walk/Heel" Command
Availability: Contact Me For Availability
Visit Fee: I Accept Voluntary Donations
- Donations Accepted Via Cash Or Check At Time Of Visit
Marley's OwnerTrish Burkhardt
My name is Trish Burkhardt, I am 50 yrs old. I work as a 1:1 aide for special education for 11 years now.I have been fostering dogs for 4 yrs. Volunteer at animal shelters. I also pet sit on the side. I have about 6 clients at this time that use my services when needed. I either will bring their pet to my house or go to their house.