Therapy Dog Treasure
Blonds really do have more fun! Treasure is gorgeous still a young pup around 2 years old. She is intelligent, has so much energy and love. She enjoys walks, attention, baths, and is very playful. I take her almost everywhere and get compliments all the time. People can’t resist her. She was given to me already trained for a little girl that was born deaf. They ended up giving her to me because they were looking for a pet with less needs. Of all the pets I have ever had this one is by far the best ever and I can’t keep this blessing all to myself. If you want to experience a dog that fetches, obeys commands, hugs and kisses, makes you laugh and diminishes stress give us a call.
Registration Number: 601
Breed: Goldie Mix
Experience: More Than 100 Visits
- My Dog Obeys The "Sit" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Stay" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Down" Command
- My Dog Obeys The "Come" Command
- My Dog Obeys A "Off" Command
- My Dog Obeys A "Don't Touch" Command
- My Dog Obeys A Controlled "Walk/Heel" Command
Availability: Contact Me For Availability
Visit Fee: I Accept Voluntary Donations
- Donations Accepted Via Cash Or Check At Time Of Visit
- Donations Accepted Via My PayPal Account Or Major Credit Cards
Treasure's OwnerLolita Griffin
United States Navy Veteran. Loves animals all my life. I have birds, fish, a rabbit, a cat, and dog.
Over 25 years in healthcare: Hospital Corpsman, Dermatology Technician, MOHS, EMT, Home Healthcare Aide/CNA/GNA. Medicine, BLS/CPR, First aid, IV certified. Also have worked with the special needs population over 30 years.